Daring to struggle, failing to win [electronic resource] : the Red Army Faction's 1977 campaign of desperation / by J. Smith & André Moncourt.
- Oakland, Calif. : PM Press, 2008.
- PM Press pamphlet series ; no. 2.
PM Press pamphlet series ; no. 0002
1 online resource (45 p.)
- Rote Armee Fraktion -- History.
Terrorism -- Germany (West) -- History.
- Electronic books.
- In 1970 a small group of West German revolutionaries decided to go underground, to set up safe houses, and learn the skills of the urban guerilla. They were the Red Army Faction. Seven years later, almost all of the original combatants were in prison or dead, yet, through their example, they had inspired a militant and illegal support movement, comrades willing to take up arms in defense of the prisoners. 1977 was to be a year of reckoning. Through daring attacks and devastating errors, the West German guerilla brought their society to the brink, mounting one of the most desperate an
- Front Cover; Copyright; Contents; Introduction; Seven Years of Struggle Against the State; The Summer of 77: The Prisoners' Struggle Heats Up; German Autumn, Bitter Defeat; The Stammheim ""Suicides""; Looking Back From a Different World; A Final Note; Bibliography and Sources
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Moncourt, André.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|