The primitive agony and its symbolization [electronic resource] / René Roussillon.
- London : Karnac Books, 2011.
- Psychoanalytic ideas and applications series.
Psychoanalytic ideas and applications series
1 online resource (336 p.)
- Electronic books.
- The fundamental outlook of this book is clinical. It attempts to establish a unitary model of the processes at work in different forms of narcissistic pathology, and to offer a model that is both an alternative to, and complementary to, Freud's model of what are usually considered to be neurotic problems. The aim is to extract a sequence of mental processes that could be seen as typical of narcissistic disturbances of the sense of identity, with their several forms and clinical variations. The book describes how these are structured, together with their intrapsychic and intersubjective functio
- Cover; Copy Right; ABOUT THE AUTHOR; PSYCHOANALYTIC IDEAS AND APPLICATIONS SERIES; INTRODUCTION; PART I: AGONY; PART II: SYMBOLIZATIONS; REFERENCES
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-243) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|