25th anniversary special issue [electronic resource] / editors: Professor Andrew Taylor and Dr. Margaret Webster.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2005.
- International journal of operations and production management ; v. 25, no. 12
1 online resource (181 p.)
- Industrial management.
- Electronic books.
- This special anniversary e-book contains the 6 most influential papers in IJOPM's 25-year history. The final 6 papers were voted on by the Editorial Board, after a shortlist was drawn up based on citations analysis and peer opinion. The six original papers cover a range of topics within operations management, and are followed by an update piece by either the original author or another academic (in one case).The e-book feature academics from Warwick, Cranfield, London Business School, and Kelley School of Business in the US.
- CONTENTS; EDITORIAL BOARD; Editorial; Editorial: the birth of a journal; Editorial by Keith Howard; Editorial by Bob Hollier; An agenda for research on the flexibility of manufacturing processes; Manufacturing process flexibility revisited; The flexibility of manufacturing systems; The changing nature of operations flexibility; Alternative paradigms for manufacturing strategy; Paradigms of manufacturing strategy re-visited; Performance measurement system design; Service operations management: from the roots up; E-business strategy
Reconsidering e-business strategy and the impact on supply chainsList of reviewers; Note from the publisher
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Taylor, Andrew.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|