Justice and legal change on the shores of Lake Erie [electronic resource] : A history of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio / edited by Paul Finkelman and Roberta Sue Alexander ; foreword by Solomon Oliver, Jr.
- Athens, Ohio : Ohio University Press, 2012.
- Series on Law, Society, and Politics in the Midwest
Ohio University Press series on law, society, and politics in the Midwest
1 online resource (389 p.)
- District courts -- Ohio -- History.
United States. District Court (Ohio : Northern District) -- History.
- Electronic books.
- Explores the many ways that the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio has affected the region, the nation, the development of American law, and American politics.
- The Willson era : the inception of the Northern District of Ohio, 1855/67 / Roberta Sue Alexander
A political show trial in the Northern District : the Oberlin-Wellington fugitive slave rescue case / Paul Finkelman
The impact of the Northern District of Ohio on industrialization and labor : liability law and labor injunctions in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 1870-1932 / Melvyn Dubofsky
The trial of Eugene V. Debs, 1918 / Melvin I. Urofsky
Bringing Brown to Cleveland / Richard B. Saphire
The struggle for gender equality in the Northern District of Ohio / Tracy A. Thomas
Religion in the public sector / Martin H. Belsky
From Euclid to the development of federal environmental law : the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the regulation of physical space / Keith H. Hirokawa
Preserving trust in government : public corruption and the court / Nancy E. Marion
The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the May 4, 1970, shooting at Kent State University / Thomas R. Hensley
When law and conscience conflict : the draft nonregistration case of United States v. Mark Arden Schmucker / Elizabeth Reilly
The trials of John Demjanjuk / Renee C. Redman
Capital litigation in the Northern District / Alison K. Guernsey.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Finkelman, Paul, 1949-
Alexander, Roberta Sue, 1943-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|