Rapid prototyping journal : the international additive journal manufacturing for and research 3D on printing : 2014 SFF symposium.
- [Bradford, England] : Emerald : Rapid Prototyping Journal is published in association with GARPA, 
- Rapid Prototyping Journal: Volume 21, Issue 2
Rapid Prototyping Journal, 1355-2546 ; Volume 21, Number 2
1 online resource (101 p.)
- Rapid prototyping -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- This issue is a collection of the best papers from the 2014 SFF Symposium. This 3-day meeting was held in Austin, Texas August 4-6, 2014. It drew 334 researchers from universities, companies and national laboratories from all over the world, representing 17 countries. There were 199 talks and posters presented at this annual meeting. Based on evaluations of each presentation at the conference, 12 papers were identified as best papers from the conference. These are included in this special issue. The content represents the breadth of AM research
- Cover; Editorial; Processing of metal-diamond-composites using selective laser melting; Expanding the applicability of FDM-type technologies through materials development; Stress-limiting test structures for rapid low-cost strength and stiffness assessment; In vitro assessment of laser sintered bioactive glass scaffolds with different pore geometries; A survey of sensing and control systems for machine and process monitoring of directedenergy, metal-based additive manufacturing; Experimental-assisted design development for an octahedral cellular structure using additive manufacturing
An exploration of binder jetting of copperEnhancing the resolution of selective inhibition sintering (sis) for metallic part fabrication; Negative stiffness honeycombs for recoverable shock isolation; Effect of second-phase doping on laser deposited Al2O3 ceramics; Powder-bed-based 3D-printing of function integrated parts; Towards a sustainable and economic selection of part candidates for additive manufacturing
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (ebrary, viewed April 22, 2015).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|