Advanced maintenance engineering, services and technologies / guest editors, Adolfo Crespo Márquez [and three others].
- [Bradford, England] : Emerald, 2014.
- Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management ; v. 25, no. 4
Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 1741-038X ; Volume 25, Number 4
1 online resource (163 p.)
- Database management -- Computer programs.
Plant maintenance -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Electronic books.
- Maintenance is an essential function in any successful operations. Today, it is enhancing its contribution to companies' competitiveness and profitability thanks to relevant innovations achieved by advanced methodologies, services and technologies. A leading concept is becoming Maintenance Engineering, an increasingly important topic which covers wide range of related application areas. Maintenance Engineering aims at investigating how engineering theories and practices can improve maintenance plans in order to impact dependability and asset management performance, which in turn facilitate the
- Cover; Editorial boards; Guest editorial; The role of maintenance in improving company's competitiveness and profitability; Dynamic analytic hierarchy process: AHP method adapted to a changing environment; Coloured stochastic Petri nets modelling for the reliability and maintenance analysis of multi-state multi-unit systems; Complex maintenance programs quantification (CMPQ) to better control production systems; Queuing network-based methodology for designing and assessing performance of centralized maintenance workshops; A review of multi-criteria classification of spare parts
Time series trending for condition assessment and prognosticsValue-driven engineering of E-maintenance platforms
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (ebrary, viewed September 13, 2014).
- Crespo Márquez, Adolfo, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|