Building trust in financial services / guest editor, Robert Hurley.
- [Bradford, England] : Emerald, 2014.
- International journal of bank marketing ; v. 32, no. 5.
International Journal of Bank Marketing, 0265-2323 ; Volume 32 Number 5
1 online resource (104 p.)
- Financial services industry.
- Electronic books.
- This special issue on Building Trust in Financial Services is a collaboration between the International Journal of Bank Marketing and the Consortium for Trustworthy Organizations at Fordham University to bring relevant scholarly insights to the challenges that financial services firms face in managing complex stakeholder trust relations. This special issue extends scholarly research in financial service marketing in understanding the broader stakeholders, the role of regulation, the unique importance of trust and the direct and indirect effects that aspects of trustworthiness have on customers
- Cover; Editorial boards; Guest editorial; Understanding the loss of trust in large banks; Do we bank on regulation orreputation? A meta-analysis and meta-regression of organizational trust in the financial services sector; Trust and risk-taking in a pension investment setting; The impact of technology CSFs on customer satisfaction and the role of trust
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 11, 2014).
- Hurley, Robert, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|