Nanomaterials and devices : processing and applications / edited by S. Ray [and six others].
- Stafa-Zurich ; Enfield, New Hampshire : Trans Tech Publications, 
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Nanomaterials and Devices: Processing and Applications (2008 : Roorkee, India), issuing body.
International Conference on Nanomaterials and Devices: Processing and Applications
- Advanced materials research ; v. 67.
Advanced materials research, 1022-6680 ; volume 67
1 online resource (309 p.)
- Nanostructured materials -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- The focus of this special collection was the applied aspects of nano-materials; with almost all of the papers presented discussing experimental research. From among the many papers submitted, just 49 were selected for publication in this special issue, after peer review by two independent experts These papers cover the topics of: Electrical transport in nano-materials, Optical properties of nano-materials, Magnetic properties of nano-oxide/metallic powders and thin films, Nano-materials with dielectric and ferroelectric properties, Severe plastic deformation to achieve ultra-fine grains, Nano-
- Nanomaterials and Devices: Processing and Applications; Preface; Table of Contents; Nano Engineered Organic-Inorganic Material Systems for Photovoltaics; Aqueous Synthesis towards Vertically-Aligned and Selective Pattern of ZnO Nanostructures Arrays; Nano PTFE Polymer Films as Organic Insulating Barrier for Tunneling Magneto-Resistive Fe/PTFE/Fe Devices; Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy of Nanocrystallized Iron Based Metallic Glass; Nanocrystallization of Cobalt Based Metallic Glass; Determination of Image Forces in Nanocrystals Using Finite Element Method
A Comparative Study on Process-Properties Correlation of Nano Radar Absorbing Heat Treated MaterialsStudy on Generation of Fine Grained Titanium Aluminide Through Ball Milling of Ti, Al and Ni-P Coated Graphite Powder; Equal Channel Angular Pressing of Al Alloy AA2219; Development of Electroless Ni-P/NRAM Nanocomposite Powder with Enhanced Microwave Absorption Properties; Effect of Annealing on Structural and Optical Properties of Pulsed Laser Deposited Titanium Dioxide Thin Films; Development of Nanomaterials from Natural Resources for Various Industrial Applications
Patterned Silicon Wafer for Selective β-SiC Nanowire GrowthStructural and Ferroelectric Properties of NaNO2: PVF Composite Film; A Comparative Study of the Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes Using Ni and Fe as Catalyst; Enhanced Photoelectrochemical Activity of 120 MeV Ag9+ Irradiated Nanostructured Thin Films of ZnO for Solar-Hydrogen Generation via Splitting of Water; Characterization of Transparent Conducting Al:ZnO Thin Films Deposited by Chemical Spray Pyrolysis; Analysis of Electrical Conductance of Carbon Nanotubes; Heavy Ion Tracks Route to Nanotechnology
Electrical Properties of Pulsed Laser Deposited ZnO Thin FilmsGrowth and Characterization of Urea Doped p-Type ZnO Thin Film Grown by Pulsed Laser Deposition; Magnetic, Electronic - and Magneto - Transport Properties of Nanocrystalline Nd0.6Sr0.4MnO3 Manganites; Structural and Magnetic Properties of BaMg2Fe10O19 Hexaferrite Particles; Direct Synthesis of Nano Alumina from Natural Bauxite; Influence of Nano Silica Coating on the Functional Properties of Cotton Fabrics; Study on Carbon Nano-Tube Spun Thread as Piezoresistive Sensor Element
Study of Electrical and Optical Properties of Zr-Doped ZnO Thin Films Prepared by DC Reactive Magnetron SputteringMorphological and Dielectric Behavior of Carbon Nanotube-Ferroelectric Liquid Crystal Composite; Corrosion Behaviour of Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Ti60Ni40 in Aqueous HNO3 Solution; A Comparative Study of Corrosion Behaviour of Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Ti60Ni40 in 0.5 M H2SO4 and 0.5 M HNO3 Aqueous Media; Preparation and Characterization of Biodegradable and Compatible Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)/Thermoplastic Starch (TPS) Blend Nanocomposites
Spectroscopic Analysis and Synthesis of Wide Band Gap CdS Quantum Dots Using Colloidal Synthesis Technique at Low Temperature
- "Contains selected peer reviewed papers presented at the International Conference on Nanomaterials and Devices: Processing and Applications (NADPA 2008) held at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee 247667, India between December 11-13, 2008."--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on print version record.
- Ray, S., of Indian Inst. of Tech., Roorkee.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|