Behaviour monitoring and interpretation [electronic resource] : BMI : well-being / edited by Björn Gottfried and Hamid Aghajan.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands : IOS Press, 2011.
- Conference Name:
- Behaviour Monitoring and Interpretation (2009)
- Ambient intelligence and smart environments ; v. 9.
Ambient intelligence and smart environments, 1875-4163 ; v. 9
1 online resource (196 p.)
- Well-being -- Congresses.
Human behavior -- Data processing -- Congresses.
Intelligent agents (Computer software) -- Congresses.
Artificial intelligence -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- The notion of well-being is one which is crucial to many aspects of our daily lives. In addition to providing one of the cornerstones to a healthy lifestyle, the concept of well-being extends to the selection of the type of environment we live in, our interaction with other people and the things we do to realize our plans for the future. Well-being is so intrinsic to our daily lives that it plays a fundamental role at all times and in all places, so it is important that it is taken into account when designing the ubiquitous computing technologies which pervade our lives nowadays. This book con
- pt. 1. Foundations of well-being
pt. 2. Supporting the well-being through care taking in smart environments
pt. 3. Improving the well-being through life-stle and entertainment.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Gottfried, Björn.
Aghajan, Hamid K.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|