Pareto optimality, game theory and equilibria [electronic resource] / edited by Altannar Chinchuluun ... [et al.].
- 1st ed. 2008.
- New York : Springer, c2008.
- Springer optimization and its applications ; v. 17.
Springer optimization and its applications ; v. 17
1 online resource (882 p.)
- Equilibrium (Economics).
- Electronic books.
- This comprehensive work examines important recent developments and modern applications in the fields of optimization, control, game theory, and equilibrium programming. In particular, the concepts of equilibrium and optimality are of immense practical importance affecting decision-making problems regarding policy and strategies, and in understanding and predicting systems in different application domains, ranging from economics and engineering to military applications. The book consists of twenty-nine survey chapters written by distinguished researchers in the above areas.
- Game and Game Theory
Minimax: Existence and Stability
Recent Advances in Minimax Theory and Applications
On Noncooperative Games, Minimax Theorems, and Equilibrium Problems
Scalar Asymptotic Contractivity and Fixed Points for Nonexpansive Mappings on Unbounded Sets
Cooperative Combinatorial Games
Algorithmic Cooperative Game Theory
A Survey of Bicooperative Games
Cost Allocation in Combinatorial Optimization Games
Time-Dependent Equilibrium Problems
Differential Games of Multiple Agents and Geometric Structures
Convexity in Differential Games
Game Dynamic Problems for Systems with Fractional Derivatives
Projected Dynamical Systems, Evolutionary Variational Inequalities, Applications, and a Computational Procedure
Strategic Audit Policies Without Commitment
Optimality and Efficiency in Auctions Design: A Survey
Multiobjective, KKT, Bilevel
Solution Concepts and an Approximation Kuhn–Tucker Approach for Fuzzy Multiobjective Linear Bilevel Programming
Multiobjective Optimization: A Brief Overview
Parametric Multiobjective Optimization
The Extended Linear Complementarity Problem and Its Applications in Analysis and Control of Discrete-Event Systems
Traffic Assignment: Equilibrium Models
Investment Paradoxes in Electricity Networks
Algorithms for Network Interdiction and Fortification Games
Game Theoretical Approaches in Wireless Networks
Multiobjective Control of Time-Discrete Systems and Dynamic Games on Networks
A Military Application of Viability: Winning Cones, Differential Inclusions, and Lanchester Type Models for Combat
Statics and Dynamics of Global Supply Chain Networks
Game Theory Models and Their Applications in Inventory Management and Supply Chain.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Chinchuluun, Altannar.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-0-387-77247-9 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|