New trends in software methodologies, tools and techniques [electronic resource] / edited by Hamido Fujita and Domenico Pisanelli.
- Amsterdam ; Oxford : IOS Press, c2007.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on New Trends in Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques (6th : 2007 : Rome, Italy)
International Conference on New Trends in Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques
- Frontiers in artificial intelligence and applications ; v. 161.
Frontiers in artificial intelligence and applications, 0922-6389 ; v. 161
1 online resource (520 p.)
- Software engineering -- Congresses.
Expert systems (Computer science) -- Congresses.
Artificial intelligence -- Congresses.
Computer software -- Development -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Software is the useful enabler for the new economy and for science. This book presents trends and theories in the direction in which we believe software science and engineering may develop to transform the role of software and science integration in global information society. It addresses software development security tools and techniques.
- Title page; Preface; SoMeT Organization; Contents; Software Engineering Best Practices; Software Development and Related Methodologies; Cognitive Modeling on Software Design and Natural Language Representation; Network Software Security; Software Security and Validation; Program Conversion and Related Software Validation; Intelligent Software Design and Maintenance; User Requirement Engineering and Development; Service Oriented Systems; Author Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Fujita, Hamido.
Pisanelli, Domenico M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|