China's naval modernization [electronic resource] : background, implications and issues / Jeremy F. Lynch, editor.
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., c2011.
- China in the 21st century (Commack, N.Y.)
China in the 21st century
1 online resource (203 p.)
- China. Zhongguo ren min jie fang jun. Hai jun -- Reorganization.
Sea-power -- China.
China -- Military policy.
China -- Strategic aspects.
National security -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- China naval modernization : implications for U.S. Navy capabilities : background and issues for Congress / Ronald O'Rourke
Opening statement of Dr. Larry Wortzel, Vice Chairman
Opening statement of Commissioner Peter Videnicks
Statement by the Honorable Madeleine Z. Bordallo of Guam
Statement of Rear Admiral Michael McDevitt, USN (retired), Vice President and Director CNA Strategic Studies, CNA: The implications of China's naval modernization for the United States
Statement of Mr. Peter Dutton, Associate Professor, U.S. Naval War College
A Chinese anti-ship ballistic missile : implications for the USN / Paul S. Giarra
Testimony of Cortez A. Cooper: The PLA Navy's "new historic missions"
Testimony of Frederic Vellucci, Analyst, CNA China Studies
Testimony of Ronald O'Rourke, Specialist in Naval Affairs, Congressional Research Service
Testimony of Richard D. Fisher, Jr., Senior Fellow, International Assessment and Strategy Center
Statement of Senator Jim Webb, D-VA.
- Statements and testimony originally made before the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission in June 2009.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission.
Lynch, Jeremy F.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|