The union and its members [electronic resource] : a psychological approach / Julian Barling, Clive Fullagar, E. Kevin Kelloway.
- New York, N.Y. : Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Industrial and organizational psychology series.
Industrial and organizational psychology series
1 online resource (260 p.)
- Labor unions -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- This work explores three key topics in social psychology: the manner in which labour unions shape organizational behaviour; the organization of the union itself; and the way in which theories and methods of organizational psychology may assist labour organizations in achieving their goals.
- Contents; 1 Organizational Psychology and Unions; 2 The Structure of Labor Organizations; 3 The Unionization Process; 4 Union Commitment; 5 Union Participation; 6 Union Leadership: The Role of the Shop Steward; 7 Breakdowns in the Unionization Process; 8 Effects of Unions on Organizational Behavior; 9 Concluding Thoughts and Challenges; Appendix: Extent to Which Union-related Issues Are Covered in Leading Organizational Psychology Textbooks; References; Author Index; Subject Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-235) and indexes.
- Fullagar, Clive.
Kelloway, E. Kevin.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|