Selected papers from the eighth international workshop on optimization and inverse problems in electromagnetism [electronic resource] : OIPE 2004.
- Bradford, England : Emerald Group Publishing, c2005.
- Compel: the international journal for computation and mathematics in electrical and electronic engineering ; v.24, no. 3
1 online resource (351 p.)
- Electrical engineering.
- Electronic books.
- COMPEL: The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- CONTENTS; Editorial advisory board; Experimental design method applied to a multiphysical model; Regularization of inverse magnetostatic problems: possibilities and pitfalls; CoreLab: a component-based integrated sizing environment; Genetic optimisation of radial eddy current couplings; Hybrid method coupling AIS and zeroth order deterministic search; Identifying material properties of a dielectric motor; System optimization by multiobjective genetic algorithms and analysis of the coupling between variables, constraints and objectives
LORETA-contracting algorithm for solving EEG source distribution problems Analytical model for the optimal design of a brushless DC wheel motor; An improved technique for interface shape identification in magnetic fluid dynamics; A circuital formulation for direct electrical resistive tomography problems; Three component magnetic field data; Shape and material optimization using gradient methods and the adjoint problem in time and frequency domain; Description of power lines by equivalent source system; A fast algorithm for inversion of MLP networks in design problems
Recent experiences of multiobjective optimisation in electromagneticsA multi-objective analysis of a special switched reluctance motor; Study of the inverse problem resolution quality: application to low-field magnetostatic; Optimisation in electromagnetics with the space-mapping technique; Optimal design of electric vehicles drive train; Some geometrical and evolutionary procedures for optimizing the calculation times of 3D current fields by the finite element method; Co-sizing of an electromechanical device by using optimisation process; Magnetic force computation with hysteresis
Tracking space-vector plot asymmetries in transformer differential relayingLossy three-phase transmission line transient analysis by Park approach; Scalar and vector potentials' coupling on nonmatching grids for the simulation of an electromagnetic brake
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Rausch, Erwin.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|