Spatial statistics and spatio-temporal data [electronic resource] : covariance functions and directional properties / Michael Sherman.
- Hobooken, N.J. : Wiley, 2010.
- Wiley series in probability and statistics.
Wiley series in probability and statistics
1 online resource (296 p.)
- Spatial analysis (Statistics).
Analysis of covariance.
- Electronic books.
- In the spatial or spatio-temporal context, specifying the correct covariance function is fundamental to obtain efficient predictions, and to understand the underlying physical process of interest. This book focuses on covariance and variogram functions, their role in prediction, and appropriate choice of these functions in applications. Both recent and more established methods are illustrated to assess many common assumptions on these functions, such as, isotropy, separability, symmetry, and intrinsic correlation. After an extensive introduction to spatial methodology, the book details the e
- 1. Introduction
3. Variogram and covariance models and estimation
4. Spatial models and statistical inference
6. Space-time data
7. Spatial point patterns
8. Isotropy for spatial point patterns
9. Multivariate spatial and spatio-temporal models
10. Resampling for correlated observations.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|