Protein phosphorylation in parasites : novel targets for antiparasitic intervention / edited by Christian Doerig, Gerald Späth, and Martin Wiese.
- Weinheim : Wiley Blackwell, 
- Drug Discovery in Infectious Diseases
Drug discovery in infectious diseases ; volume 5
1 online resource (452 p.)
- Phosphoproteins -- Synthesis.
- Electronic books.
- This is the first book to collect and summarize in one publication the efforts to use kinases or phosphatases for drug development against parasite infections. The editors and contributors comprise the Who?s Who in the field, and they are comprehensive in covering every aspect of the topic, from basic research findings to translational approaches in drug development The result will be welcomed by everyone in academia and industry participating in the global effort to finally combat the major diseases caused by eukaryotic parasites. This is volume one of a two-volume treatise, the second
- part one. Bioinformatics
part two. Functional analysis of parasite kinomes and phosphatomes
part three. Role of host cell kinomes and phosphatomes in parasitic infections
part four. Drug discovery.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed October 28, 2013).
- Doerig, Christian.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|