Industrial and service robotics : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 13th International Conference on Industrial, Service and Humanoid Robotics (ROBTEP 2014), May 15-17, 2014, High Tatras, Slovakia / edited by Mikulas Hajduk and Lucia Koukolova.
- Pfaffikon, Switzerland : TTP, 2014.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Industrial, Service and Humanoid Robotics (13th : 2014 : High Tatras, Slovakia)
- Applied mechanics and materials ; Volume 613.
Applied Mechanics and Materials, 1662-7482 ; Volume 613
1 online resource (469 p.)
- Robotics -- Congresses.
Automation -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Collection of selected, peer reviewed papers from the 13th International Conference on Industrial, Service and Humanoid Robotics (ROBTEP 2014), May 15-17, 2014, High Tatras, Slovakia. The 63 papers are grouped as follows: Chapter 1: Robotic Research and Application of Robots, Chapter 2: Automation of Production Processes The 63 papers first consider robotic research and applications of robots, then the automation of production processes. The topics include motion coordination of two robots in Cartesian space based on mechanical impedance, observation as a learning method in the simple visual
- Industrial and Service Robotics; Preface and Committees; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Robotic Research and Application of Robots; A Plea for the Cognitive Solution Attempt: Cognitive Robotics, Cognitive Factory and Cognitive Solutions. Cognitive Robotics as a Model for the Development of Cognitive Solutions; Mechanisms for Small and Micro Robotic Devices; Prototype Model of Walking Robot; Development of Robotic Vehicle in the Intermediate Category Suitable for Deployment in Rough Terrain; Development of Motion Control of Legs in Six-Legged Robotic Vehicle
Concept of the Model Robotized Cell for Plasma-GMAW Hybrid Welding Motion Coordination of Two Robots in Cartesian Space Based on Mechanical Impedance; Proposal of Multi Robotic Cells for Production Lines; Simple Image Processing Algorithms for Robot Navigation in Unknown Environment; Development of CyberFish - Polish Biomimetic Unmanned Underwater Vehicle BUUV; Smart House - The Building Management System; Straight-Line Mechanisms as One Building Element of Small Precise Robotic Devices; Multi-Devices Application with Industrial Robot; Harmonic Drive Products in Robotic
Optimal Design of Robot Gripper Mechanism Using Force and Displacement Transmission Ratio New Generation of Mobile Platform of Service Robot for Motion along Vertical Walls; Support of the Implementation of Modern Automation and Robotics Solutions through the Application of Innovative Training Methods and Techniques; Construction of a Rescue Robot: Robotic Arm Module; Observation as Learning Methods in Simple Visual System of Vehicle Control; Automatic Detection of the Connected Module and its Orientation; Autonomous Parking of Small Vehicle
Insect Pheromone Strategy for the Robots Coordination Computer-Aided Design of Human Knee Implant; Robotic Cell Control System Standardization; Connecting Interface for Construction of Modular Structures; Research and Development of Rehabilitation Robotics in Poland; Robotic System Design with CA System Support; Solution Collision Relations in Multirobotic Systems; Materials Having a High Degree of Adhesion for Gripping Elements Designing; Application Area of Multiagent Systems - Modular Robotics; Optimization Trajectory in Handling with the Same Object
Mathematical Model Design of Small Helicopter - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Development Proposal of Multirobotic System with Two Robots; Measurement of Transmission Nonlinearities in Servodrives; Robust Rubik's Cube Detection Using Hough Transform and Advanced Clustering Functions; Design of Pneumatical Rubik's Cube Solver; Utilization of Virtual Reality Connected with Robotized System; The Chosen Aspects of Self-Reconfigurable Robots; Analysis of Power Relations in the Design of Effector for Unilateral Gripping with Active Vacuum Suction Cup; Palette - Assembly Cell with Robot SCARA
Variability of Workplace Structures with SCARA Robot for Palletizing and Sorting Objects
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 22, 2014).
- Hajduk, Mikulas, editor.
Koukolova, Lucia, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|