Novel delivery systems for transdermal and intradermal drug delivery / Ryan F. Donnelly, Thakur Raghu Raj Singh.
- West Sussex, England : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2015.
- Advances in pharmaceutical technology.
Advances in Pharmaceutical Technology
1 online resource (293 p.)
- Drug delivery systems.
- Electronic books.
- This research book covers the major aspects relating to the use of novel delivery systems in enhancing both transdermal and intradermal drug delivery. It provides a review of transdermal and intradermal drug delivery, including the history of the field and the various methods employed to produce delivery systems from different materials such as device design, construction and evaluation, so as to provide a sound background to the use of novel systems in enhanced delivery applications. Furthermore, it presents in-depth analyses of recent developments in this exponentially growing
- Introduction / Gary P.J. Moss
Application of spectroscopic techniques to interrogate skin / Jonathan Hadgraft, Rita Mateus and Majella E. Lane
Analysis of the native structure of the skin barrier by cryo-tem combined with em-simulation / Lars Norlen
Intradermal vaccination / Marija Zaric and Adrien Kissenpfennig
Film forming and heated systems / William J. McAuley
Nanotechnology-based applications for transdermal delivery of therapeutics / Venkata K Yellepeddi
Magnetophoresis and electret mediated transdermal delivery of drugs / Abhijeet Maurya, Cui Lili and S.Narasimha Murthy
Microporation for enhanced transdermal drug delivery / Thakur Raghu Raj Singh, Gujral C
Microneedle technology / Helen L. Quinn, Aaron J. Courtenay, Mary-Carmel Kearney and Ryan F. Donnelly
Intradermal delivery of active cosmeceutical ingredients / Andrzej M. Bugaj
Commercial and regulatory considerations in transdermal and dermal medicines development / Marc .B. Brown, Jon Lenn, Charles Evans, Sian Lim.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Singh, Thakur Raghu Raj, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|