Disjunctivism [electronic resource] : contemporary readings / edited by Alex Bryne and Heather Logue.
- Other records:
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2009.
- MIT readers in contemporary philosophy.
MIT readers in contemporary philosophy
1 online resource (365 p.)
- Perception (Philosophy).
- Electronic books.
- This reader collects in one volume classic texts that define and react to disjunctivism. These include an excerpt from a book by the late J.M. Hinton.
- Contents; Introduction; 1 Visual Experiences; 2 Selections from Experiences; 3 Perception, Vision, and Causation; 4 The Objects of Perceptual Experience; 5 Selections from ''Criteria, Defeasibility, and Knowledge''; 6 The Reality of Appearances; 7 Arguments from Illusion; 8 The Idea of Experience; 9 Selections from Perception; 10 Selections from The Problem of Perception; 11 The Theory of Appearing Defended; 12 The Obscure Object of Hallucination; 13 The Limits of Self-Awareness; Bibliography; Contributors; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Byrne, Alex, 1960-
Logue, Heather, 1979-
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|