Small area estimation / J. N. K. Rao and Isabel Molina.
- Second edition.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 2015.
- Wiley series in survey methodology.
Wiley Series in Survey Methodology
1 online resource (476 p.)
- Small area statistics.
- Electronic books.
- Praise for the First Edition "This pioneering work, in which Rao provides a comprehensive and up-to-date treatment of small area estimation, will become a classic...I believe that it has the potential to turn small area estimation...into a larger area of importance to both researchers and practitioners." - Journal of the American Statistical Association Written by two experts in the field, Small Area Estimation, Second Edition provides a comprehensive and up-to-date account of the methods and theory of small area estimation (SAE), particularly indirect estimation based on explicit small
- Direct domain estimation
Indirect domain estimation
Small area models
Empirical best linear unbiased prediction : theory
EBLUP : basic area level model
Basic unit level model
EBLUP : extensions
Empirical Bayes (EB) method
Hierarchical Bayes (HB) method.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on print version record.
- Molina, Isabel, 1975- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|