The business forecasting deal [electronic resource] : exposing the myths, eliminating bad practices, providing practical solutions / Michael Gilliland.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2010.
- Wiley and SAS Business Series
Wiley and SAS Business Series ; v.27
1 online resource (275 p.)
- Business forecasting.
- Electronic books.
- Practical-nontechnical-solutions to the problems of business forecasting Written in a nontechnical style, this book provides practical solutions to common business forecasting problems, showing you how to think about business forecasting in the context of uncertainty, randomness and process performance.Addresses the philosophical foundations of forecasting Raises awareness of fundamental issues usually overlooked in pursuit of the perfect forecast Introduces a new way to think about business forecasting, focusing on process efficiency and the elimination of worst practice
- Fundamental issues in business forecasting
Worst practices in business forecasting: Part 1
Worst practices in business forecasting: Part 2
Forecast value added analysis.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|