Jerome's Hebrew philology [electronic resource] : a study based on his commentary on Jeremiah / by Michael Graves.
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2007.
- Supplements to Vigiliae Christianae ; v. 90.
Supplements to Vigiliae Christianae, 0920-623X ; v. 90
1 online resource (240 p.)
- Jerome, Saint, -419 or 420.
Bible. O.T.. Jeremiah. -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Bible. O.T.. Jeremiah. -- Language, style.
- Electronic books.
- Describes the practice of Hebrew scholarship in St Jerome and the significance of Hebrew for his biblical exegesis.
Reading Hebrew as a 'grammarian'
The sources for Jerome's Hebrew scholarship
Jerome as expositor of the Hebrew text of Jeremiah
Summary and conclusion.
- Slightly revised version of the author's thesis (doctoral)--Hebrew Union College.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|