Competition law and development / edited by D. Daniel Sokol, Thomas K. Cheng, and Ioannis Lianos.
- Stanford, California : Stanford Louisiana Books, an imprint of Stanford University Press, 
- Global Competition Law and Economics
Global competition law and economics
1 online resource (329 p.)
- Antitrust law.
Restraint of trade.
Law and economic development.
- Electronic books.
- The vast majority of the countries in the world are developing countries-there are only thirty-four OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) countries-and yet there is a serious dearth of attention to developing countries in the international and comparative law scholarship, which has been preoccupied with the United States and the European Union. Competition Law and Development investigates whether or not the competition law and policy transplanted from Europe and the United States can be successfully implemented in the developing world or whether the developi
- Economic development and global competition law convergence / David J. Gerber
Is there a tension between development economics and competition? / Ioannis Lianos, Abel Mateus, and Azza Raslan
Who needs antitrust? or, Is developing country antitrust different? : a historical-comparative analysis / Aditya Bhattacharjea
Competition law and development : lessons from the U.S. experience / Thomas C. Arthur
Competition law in developing nations : the absolutist view / George L. Priest
Resource constraints and competition law enforcement : theoretical considerations and observations from selected cross-country data / Vivek Ghosal
Competition and development : what competition law regime? / Abel M. Mateus
Prioritizing cartel enforcement in developing world competition agencies / D. Daniel Sokol and Andreas Stephan
Contracts and cartels : reconciling competition and development policy / Barak D. Richman
Your money and your life : the export of U.S. antitrust remedies / Harry First
Rethinking competition advocacy in developing countries / Allan Fels and Wendy Ng
Domestic and cross-border transfer of wealth / Ariel Ezrachi
The patent-antitrust interface in developing countries / Thomas K. Cheng
Embedding a competition culture : holy grail or attainable objective? / David Lewis
India's tryst with "the Clayton Act moment" and emerging merger control jurisprudence : intersection of law, economics, and politics / Rahul Singh.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Sokol, D. Daniel.
Cheng, Thomas K.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|