Journal of health care for the poor and underserved.
- Standardized Title:
- Journal of health care for the poor and underserved (Online)
- Nashville : Institute on Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, Meharry Medical College
Print began with vol. 1, no. 1 (summer 1990).
- Poor -- Medical care -- United States -- Periodicals.
Medically underserved areas -- United States -- Periodicals.
Health services accessibility -- United States -- Periodicals.
Health services accessibility.
Medically underserved areas.
Poor -- Medical care.
- Medical subjects:
- Health Services Accessibility -- economics.
Medically Underserved Area.
- Electronic journals.
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Imprint varies: Thousand Oaks, Calif. : published by Sage Publications for the Institute on Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, <1995-2003>; Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, <2004->.
Issues for 1993-<1995> lack chronological designation.
Some volumes accompanied by supplements.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
Vol. 7, no. 1 (1996); title from available issues screen (UMI Proquest Direct, viewed May 6, 1998).
V. 15, no. 1 (Feb. 2004; Project Muse, viewed May 13, 2004).
- Meharry Medical College. Institute on Health Care for the Poor and Underserved.
- Access Restriction:
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|