Sweden : financial sector assessment program update : detailed assessment of observance on NASDAQ OMX DM observance of the CPSS-IOSCO recommendations for central counterparties / International Monetary Fund.
- Washington, District of Columbia : International Monetary Fund, 2011. , ©2011
- IMF Staff Country Reports
IMF Staff Country Reports
1 online resource (51 p.)
- International Monetary Fund -- Sweden.
Financial risk management -- Sweden.
Securities -- Sweden.
- Electronic books.
- This paper is a detailed assessment of NOMX DM, undertaken in the context of the IMF Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP) Update for Sweden in 2011. NOMX DM, the only Central Counter-parties (CCP) in Sweden, has provided clearing services for equity, fixed income derivatives, and repo transactions since 2010. Even though NOMX DM has a comprehensive risk management framework, relevant points were brought up in the assessment related to governance and risk management. Swedish authorities have taken necessary measures to improve the system.
- Cover; Contents; Glossary; I. Information and Methodology Used for Assessment; II. Institutional and Market Structure-Overview; III. Regulatory Framework and Oversight; IV. Main Findings; Legal framework (Rec. 1); Tables; 1. Key Statistics of NOMX DM, 2006-10; Participation requirements (Rec. 2); Financial risk management (Rec. 3-6); Custody and investment risks (Rec. 7); Operational risk (Rec. 8); Money settlements (Rec. 9); Physical deliveries (Rec. 10); Risks in links between CCP (Rec. 11); Efficiency (Rec. 12); Governance (Rec. 13); Transparency (Rec. 14)
Regulation and oversight (Rec. 15)2. Detailed Assessment of Observance of NASDAQ OMX Clearing of the CPSS-IOSCO Recommendations for Central Counterparties; 3. Summary of the Detailed Assessment of Observance of NOMX DM with the CPSS-IOSCO Recommendations for Central Counterparties; 4. Key Recommendations; 5. Additional Recommendations; V. Authorities' Response to the Assessment
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed September 25, 2014).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|