Canada : financial system stability assessment- update / International Monetary Fund.
- Washington, District of Columbia : International Monetary Fund, 2008. , ©2008
- IMF country report ; Number 08/59.
IMF Country Report ; Number 08/59
1 online resource (67 p.)
- Banks and banking -- Canada.
Credit -- Canada.
Canada -- Economic conditions -- Regional disparities.
- Electronic books.
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries.
- Cover; Contents; Glossary; Executive Summary; Main Recommendations; I. Macroeconomic and Financial Environment; A. Macroeconomic Setting; B. Structure of the Financial System; Tables; 1. Selected Economic Indicators; 2. Financial Sector Structure, End-2006; Figure; 1. Financial Stability Indicators, 2006; 3. Financial Soundness Indicators; II. Financial Stability; A. Bank Soundness and Stress Tests; Boxes; 1. Stress Tests; B. Turmoil in the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Market; C. Recent Developments in Bank Soundness; D. Other Risks; III. Systemic Liquidity and Crisis Management
A. Deposit InsuranceB. Liquidity Provision; C. Failure Resolution and Crisis Management; 2. The Bank of Canada's Response to the Recent Market Turmoil; D. Payment and Settlement Systems; IV. Financial Regulation and Supervision; A. Overview of the Regulatory Framework; 3. The 2006 Financial Institutions Legislation Review; B. Focused Review of Banking Supervision; C. Implementation of the IOSCO Principles for Securities Supervision; 4. Basel II Preparation; D. Structure of Securities Regulation and Supervision; E. Retirement Savings; Appendixes
I. Focused Review of the Basel Core Principles-SummaryII. The Structure of Securities Regulation in Canada-Background; Annex; I. Observance of Financial Sector Standards and Codes
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF copyright page (ebrary, viewed July 1, 2015).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|