Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia [electronic resource] : staff report for the 2011 article IV consultation.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, c2012.
- IMF country report ; 12/133.
IMF country report ; 12/133
1 online resource (60 p.)
- Economics -- North Macedonia.
North Macedonia -- Economic conditions.
- Electronic books.
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- Cover; CONTENTS; CONTEXT; RECENT DEVELOPMENTS, PROSPECTS, AND RISKS; A. Growth and Inflation; B. External sector; BOXES; 1. Greenfield FDI in Macedonia; C. Fiscal Policy; D. Monetary and Financial Policies; E. Financial sector; F. Medium-term outlook, risks, and data quality; 2. Macedonia's Response to Past Policy Advice from the Fund; 3. Competitiveness and Growth in Macedonia; POLICY DISCUSSIONS; A. Fiscal Policy and Financing; 4. Debt Market Development in Macedonia; B. Monetary Policy and International Reserves; C. Financial Sector; D. Risks; STAFF APPRAISAL; FIGURES
1. Recent Economic Developments2. External Sector Developments; 3. Banking Sector Developments; TABLES; 1. Macroeconomic Framework, 2007-17; 2. Central Government Operations, 2006-2012; 3. Balance of Payments, 2008-17; 4. Central Bank Survey, 2007-12; 5. Monetary Survey, 2007-12; 6. Financial Soundness Indicators of the Macedonian Banking System, 200-11; 7. Fiscal Debt Sustainability Framework, 2007-17; 4. Public Debt Sustainability: Bound Tests; 8. External Debt Sustainability Framework, 2007-17; 5. External Debt Sustainability: Bound Tests; 9. Composition of Central Government Debt 2010-11
10. External Debt Decomposition, 2011ANNEX; I. FYR Macedonia: Risk Assessment Matrix; CONTENTS; STATISTICAL ISSUES; FUND RELATIONS; COORDINATION OF IMF AND WORLD BANK WORK PLANS
- Description based upon print version of record.
- International Monetary Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|