Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia [electronic resource] : selected issues.
- Other Title:
- Macedonia, selected issues
- [Washington, D.C.] : International Monetary Fund, c2012.
- IMF country report ; no. 09/61.
IMF country report ; 12/134
1 online resource (36 p.)
- Economics -- North Macedonia.
North Macedonia -- Economic policy.
North Macedonia -- Economic conditions.
- Electronic books.
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- Cover; Contents; I. Debt Market Development in FYR Macedonia; A. Introduction; Market Evolution; Current Market Structure and Investor Base; Regional Comparison; B. Going Forward: Further Market Development and Risk Mitigation; Market Development; Risk Mitigation; References; II. Euroization in FYR Macedonia: Causes and Policies Implications; A. Introduction; B. Causes of Loan Euroization; Main Causes Identified in the Literature; Assessing Loan Euroization in FYR Macedonia; C. Policy Implications for FYR Macedonia; D. Conclusions; References
III. Autonomy of Monetary Policy under a Peg: The case of FYR MacedoniaA. Introduction; B. The Policy Rate in 2000-2011; C. The Degree of Monetary Autonomy; D. A Model of Semi-Autonomous Monetary Policy; A Simplified Model; E. Conclusions
- Description based upon print version of record.
- International Monetary Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|