A Handbook for EMC Testing and Measurement [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- A handbook for EMC testing and measuremen
Materials, Circuits and Devices
- Stevenage : The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2011.
1 online resource (305 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Electromagnetic compatibility -- Testing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Electronic apparatus and appliances -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Electronic books.
- This major reference book is aimed at engineers and technical managers concerned with EMC (electromagnetic compatibility). It explains why EMC testing is necessary, what standards must be met, how such testing is carried out (and therefore how to prepare for it), what accuracy and repeatability can be expected, and when to test. For less than the cost of half a day's testing in a laboratory, with this book manufacturers of equipment can prepare for and interact with test houses on the basis of sound knowledge; thereby reducing the time and expense incurred prior to EMC approval.
- Contents; Foreword; 1 Nature and origins of electrom.agnetic com.patibility; 2 EMC standards and specifications; 3 Outline of EMC testing; 4 Measurem.ent devices for conducted EMI; 5 Introduction to antennas; 6 Antennas for radiated emission testing; 7 Use of antennas for radiated susceptibility testing; 8 Receivers, analysers and measurement equipment; 9 EMC test regitnes and facilities; 10 Electrotnagnetic transient testing; 11 Uncertainty analysis: quality control and test facility certification; 12 Designing to avoid EMC problems
13 Achieving product EMC: checklists for product development and testingAppendix 1; Appendix 2; Appendix 3; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|