After war : the weight of life at Walter Reed / Zoë H. Wool.
- Durham : Duke University Press, 2015.
- Critical global health.
Critical global health
1 online resource (265 p.)
- Soldiers -- Wounds and injuries -- United States.
Disabled veterans -- Medical care -- United States.
Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
- Electronic books.
- Zoë H. Wool explores how the most severely injured veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars rehabilitating at Walter Reed Medical Center-whether recovering from losing a limb or sustaining a traumatic brain injury-struggle to build some kind of ordinary life in a situation that is anything but ordinary.
- The extra/ordinary atmosphere of Walter Reed
A present history of fragments
The economy of patriotism
Intimate attachments and the securing of life.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|