Mechanical engineer's reference book
- Other Title:
- Mechanical Engineers Reference Book
- 12th ed., pbk ed. / edited by Edward H. Smith, with specialist contributors.
- [Place of publication not identified] Butterworth Heinemann 1998
- Mechanical engineering -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Machine derived contents note: Table of contents for Mechanical engineer's reference book.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Mechanical engineering principles, electrical and electronic principles
Microprocessors, instrumentation and control
Digital computers and software
Computer integrated engineering systems
Materials, properties and selection
Mechanics of solids
Power units and power transmission
Fuels and combustion
Alternative energy sources
Health and safety
Units, physical constants and properties.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Mechanical engineering Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Smith, Edward H Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|