Economies of abandonment [electronic resource] : social belonging and endurance in late liberalism / Elizabeth A. Povinelli.
- Durham [N.C.] : Duke University Press, 2011
- e-Duke books scholarly collection.
1 online resource (258 p.)
- Liberalism -- Social aspects -- United States.
Liberalism -- Social aspects -- Australia.
- Electronic books.
- This volume explores how contemporary governments, particularly in settler nations such as Australia and the United States, deflect social responsibility for the crushing harms experienced by communities living at the margins.
- The part that has no part
The brackets of recognition
Road kill : ethical substance, exhaustion, endurance
Events of abandonment
After good and evil, whither sacrificial love?
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9780822394570 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|