Crisis and capitalism in contemporary Argentine cinema [electronic resource] / Joanna Page.
- Durham [NC] : Duke University Press, 2009.
- e-Duke books scholarly collection.
e-Duke books scholarly collection
1 online resource (248 p.)
- Motion picture industry -- Argentina.
Motion pictures -- Argentina.
Argentina -- Economic conditions -- 1983-.
- Electronic books.
- This first in-depth English-language study of Argentine fiction films released since the mid-1990s explains how they have registered Argentina s recent experience of capitalism, neoliberalism, and economic crisis.
- Nation, state, and filmmaking in contemporary Argentina
New Argentine cinema and the production of social knowledge
Labor, bodies, and circulation
Crime and capitalism in genre cinema
Nation, migration, and globalization
Memory and subjectivity
The politics of private space.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -226) and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 25. Nov 2020)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9780822390756 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|