Two-component signaling systems. Pt. A [electronic resource] / edited by Melvin I. Simon, Brian R. Crane, Alexandrine Crane.
- Other Title:
- Two-component systems
- Amsterdam : Academic Press, 2007.
- Methods in enzymology ; v. 422.
Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; v. 422
Two-component signaling systems
1 online resource (588 p.)
- Cellular signal transduction.
- Electronic books.
- Multicellular organisms must be able to adapt to cellular events to accommodate prevailing conditions. Sensory-response circuits operate by making use of a phosphorylation control mechanism known as the ""two-component system."" Sections include: Computational Analyses of Sequences and Sequence Alignments Biochemical and Genetic Assays of Individual Components of Signaling Systems Physiological Assays and Readouts* Presents detailed protocols * Includes troubleshooting tips
- section 1.
Computational analyses of sequences and sequence alignments
section 2. Biochemical and genetic assays of individual components of signaling systems
section 3. Physiological assays and readouts.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Simon, Melvin I.
Crane, Brian R.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|