Global journal of emerging market economies.
- Other Title:
- Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies
- Thousand Oaks, CA : Sage Publications, 2009-
1 online resource
3 times a year
Began with: Vol. 1, issue 1 (2009).
- Investments, Foreign -- Periodicals.
Economic development -- Periodicals.
Developing countries -- Economic conditions -- Periodicals.
Developing countries -- Social conditions -- Periodicals.
Developing countries -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
Politics and government.
- "The Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies (TNF), a refereed journal, promoted by the Emerging Markets Forum, will publish original empirical as well as research papers, policy papers and book reviews and essays related to the field of emerging global economies. It will be positioned as the most reputable and creditable journal on global emerging markets that will cover the following broad areas: Financial Integration, Trade Facilitation, Cross-border Trade and Investment, Regional Integration, Financial Sector Challenges, Investments, Productivity and Competitiveness, Public-Private Partnerships etc."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, issue 1 (Jan. 2009); title from journal PDF article running title (Sage, viewed Dec. 2, 2009).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, issue 1 (Jan. 2012) (SAGE journals, viewed Feb. 8, 2012).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|