How I trade for a living / Gary Smith. [electronic resource]
- New York : Wiley, c2000.
- Wiley online trading for a living
Wiley online trading for a living How I trade for a living
1 online resource (viii, 260 p. ) ill. ;
- Electronic trading of securities.
- Electronic books
- "In 1985, nearly bankrupt and ready to quit, Gary Smith had an epiphany that changed everything - and since then he hasn't had a losing year and rarely even a losing month. His trading account has mushroomed from $2,200 to nearly $1 million. What did Gary discover on that fateful day in 1985? How did he achieve his phenomenal fifteen-year winning streak and earn an international reputation as one of the most successful home-based traders ever? Find out in How I Trade for a Living."--Jacket.
"What you won't find in How I Trade for a Living are knotty mathematical formulas, complex technical indicators, heavy charts, or elaborate software demands. What you will find is a simple, straightforward approach to home-based trading that can be used by virtually anyone, anywhere."--Jacket.
- Prologue: a typical trading day
Help for a desperate trader
Dreams of easy money
The futures market beckons
Almost down for the count
Putting it all together
Why the stock market?
Trading is a profession
Perceptual trading filters
My favorite indicators
The nitty-gritty of trading
Trading mutual funds
Trading junk bond funds
Trading stock index futures.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -247) and index.
Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|