- [Edinburgh] : Edinburgh University Press, 2017.
- Edinburgh edition of the Waverley novels ; vol. 8.
The Edinburgh edition of the Waverley novels Ivanhoe
1 online resource.
- Knights and knighthood -- England -- Fiction
Jews -- Fiction
Anglo-Saxons -- Fiction
Ivanhoe (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Great Britain -- History -- Richard I, 1189-1199 -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Ivanhoe, originally published in 1819, was the first of Scott's novels to be located wholly in England, and the first to take place in the Middle Ages. It was also the first novel in English to deal carefully with race.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 2, 2017).
- Tulloch, Graham Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|