Handbook of economic forecasting [electronic resource] . Volume 2A / edited by Graham Elliott, Allan Timmermann.
- 1st edition
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier North-Holland, 2013.
- Handbook of Economic Forecasting
Handbooks in economics
Handbook of Economic Forecasting
1 online resource (719 p.)
- Economic forecasting -- Econometric models.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The highly prized ability to make financial plans with some certainty about the future comes from the core fields of economics. In recent years the availability of more data, analytical tools of greater precision, and ex post studies of business decisions have increased demand for information about economic forecasting. Volumes 2A and 2B, which follows Nobel laureate Clive Granger's Volume 1 (2006), concentrate on two major subjects. Volume 2A covers innovations in methodologies, specifically macroforecasting and forecasting financial variables. Volume 2B investigates commercial a
- section I. Macro forecasting
section II. Forecasting financial variables.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Elliott, Graham, 1965-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|