A companion to Arthurian literature / edited by Helen Fulton.
- Chichester, West Sussex, England : Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
- Blackwell companions to literature and culture ; 58.
Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture ; 58
1 online resource (585 p.)
- Arthur, King.
Arthurian romances -- History and criticism.
- Electronic books.
- This Companion offers a chronological sweep of the canon of Arthurian literature - from its earliest beginnings to the contemporary manifestations of Arthur found in film and electronic media. Part of the popular series, Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture, this expansive volume enables a fundamental understanding of Arthurian literature and explores why it is still integral to contemporary culture.Offers a comprehensive survey from the earliest to the most recent worksFeatures an impressive range of well-known international contributorsExamines contemporary a
- The Arthur of history
Celtic origins of the Arthurian legend
Continental Arthurian traditions
Arthur in medieval English literature
From medieval to medievalism
Arthur in the modern age
Arthur on film.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Fulton, Helen, 1952- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|