Legal aspects of marketing and sales [electronic resource] .
- Arlington, Virginia : Saylor Academy, -
- Minneapolis : Open Textbook Library.
- Open Textbook Library.
Open textbook library.
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Marketing -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Legal Aspects of Marketing and Sales is an up-to-date textbook that covers legal issues that students who will work in marketing or with marketing managers must understand. The text is organized to permit instructors to tailor the materials to their particular approach. The authors take special care to engage students by relating law to everyday events with their clear, concise and readable style. After introductory chapters covering the legal environment of business, Legal Aspects of Marketing and Sales provides students with context and essential legal concepts relating to contracts, sales, intellectual property, antitrust law and unfair trade practices. The text provides the vocabulary and legal savvy they will need to talk in an educated way to customers, suppliers, shareholders, government regulators and other stakeholders - and to their own lawyers."--Open Textbook Library.
- Introduction to law and legal systems
Corporate social responsibility and business ethics
Courts and the legal process
Constitutional law and US commerce
Introduction to tort law
Introduction to contract law
Form and meaning
Discharge of obligations
Introduction to sales and leases
Title and risk of loss
Performance and remedies
Bailments and the storage, shipment, and leasing of goods
Unfair trade practices and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Includes bibliographical references.
This bibliographic record is available under the Creative Commons CC0 "No Rights Reserved" license.
Description based on online version, v. 1.0, 2012; Title from OTL website (viewed on July 22, 2016)
- Open Textbook Library, distributor.
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|