Nuclear fusion [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Nuclear fusion (Online)
- Vienna : International Atomic Energy Agency, 1960-
- Government document
Print began with v. 1 in Sept. 1960.
- Nuclear fusion -- Periodicals.
- Jointly published by: Institute of Physics Publishing and International Atomic Energy Agency,
Proceedings for: Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion Research (later called: International Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion Research) issued as a supplement to Nuclear fusion with the title: Plasma physics and controlled nuclear fusion research.
The International Atomic Energy Agency's worldwide surveys of fusion research/research facilities are issued as supplements to Nuclear fusion with the title: World survey of major facilities ... (later called World survey of major activities ... and: World survey of activities ...).
Description based on print version record.
Latest issue consulted: V. 50, no. 2 (Feb. 2010) (IOPscience, viewed Mar. 4, 2010).
- Cited in:
- Chemical abstracts 0009-2258
- International Atomic Energy Agency.
Institute of Physics (Great Britain)
- Has Supplement:
- Atomic and plasma-material interaction data for fusion (CKB)991042749627140 (DLC)sn92025856
Nuclear fusion supplement (CKB)991042729568402 (DLC)89642400
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|