Applied methods of the analysis of static and dynamic loads of structures and machines : special topic volume with selected papers from the 52nd International Scientific Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis (EAN 2014), June 2-5 , 2014, Mariánské Lázně, Czech Republic / edited by Pavel Polach.
- Pfäffikon, Zurich, Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications, 2015.
- Conference Name:
- International Scientific Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis (52nd : 2014 : Mariánské Lázně, Czech Republic)
- Applied mechanics and materials ; Volume 732.
Applied Mechanics and Materials, 1662-7482 ; Volume 732
1 online resource (433 p.)
- Structural analysis (Engineering) -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Collection of selected, peer reviewed papers from the 52nd International Scientific Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis (EAN 2014), June 2-6, 2014, Mariánské Lázne, Czech Republic. The 88 papers are grouped as follows: Chapter 1: Residual Stresses - Measurement Methods and Analysis; Chapter 2: Development of Experimental Methods of Analysis in Mechanics of Materials; Chapter 3: Development of Experimental Methods of Analysis in Biomedical Engineering; Chapter 4: Methods and Means of Analysis the Static and Dynamic Loads of Mechanical Structures and Machines; Chapter 5: New Methods of Re
- Applied Methods of the Analysis of Static and Dynamic Loads of Structures and Machines; Preface, Committee and Sponsors; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Residual Stresses - Measurement Methods and Analysis; Utilisation Possibilities of Photo Stress Method in Determination of Residual Stresses; 2D Residual Stress and Hardness Maps in Steel Laser Weld with Filler Wire; Neutron Diffraction Studies of Residual Stress Distribution in the Vicinity of the Single Pass Fillet Steel Welds; Analysis of Differential Method Used for the Evaluation of Uniform Residual Stresses by the Ring-Core Method
Uncertainties of the Evaluation of the Hole Drilling Residual Stress Measurement According to the ASTM E837 Standard Residual Stress Analysis in Containers for Transport of Radioactive Materials; Theory of Hole-Drilling Strain-Gage Method for the Using of Semiconductor Strain Gauges; Chapter 2: Development of Experimental Methods of Analysis in Mechanics of Materials; Experimental Investigation of Mechanical Properties of Textile Glass Reinforcement; Numerical and Experimental Analysis of Multilayer Mine Protection
Experimental Analysis of Hydrothermal Curing Influence on Properties of Fiber-Cement Composite Experimental Determination of Mechanical Properties for the Purposes of Numerical Simulations of Car Bumper Tests; Effectiveness of the Modified Fatigue Criteria for Biaxial Loading of Notched Specimen in High-Cycle Region; Wiles of Using Hollow Specimens for Fatigue Tests; Digital Image Correlation as a Measurement Tool for Large Deformations of a Conveyor Belt; Development of Mechanical Properties of Cement Paste with Different Addition of Polyvinyl Alcohol
Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Critical Buckle Load of Composite Specimens Experimental and Numerical Study of Uniaxial and Multiaxial Stress-Strain Behaviour of R7T Wheel Steel; Experimental Analysis and Numerical Modelling of Interphase Interfaces of New Environmental Low-Energy Composites; Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Sheet Metal Behavior under Cyclic Tension-Compression Loading; Mechanical Properties of New and Recycled PIM Feedstocks; Influence of Combined Mean Stresses on Lifetime under High-Cycle Fatigue
Effects of High Temperature Treatment on the Mechanical Properties of Basalt Fiber Reinforced Aluminous Composites Micromechanical Properties of Spruce Tissues Using Static Nanoindentation and Modulus Mapping; Performance of Stabilized and Non-Stabilized PVA Nanofiber Textiles Subjected to Tension; Impact of Anisotropy on the Elastic Modulus of Basic Woven Fabric Structure; The Analyses of Pure Shear Behaviour of E-Glass Woven Fabrics by Picture Frame Test; A Semi-Analytical Prediction of Wear Rate of an Inductively Hardened Wheel Steel under Rolling Contact
Experimental Study of Mechanical Behavior of HPL Composites
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed March 20, 2015).
- Polach, Pavel, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|