Mechanical components and control engineering III : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 3rd Asian Pacific Conference on Mechanical Compenents and Control Engineering (ICMCCE 2014), September 20-21, 2014, Tianjin, China / edited by Weimin Ge.
- Pfaffikon, Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications Ltd, 2014.
- Applied mechanics and materials ; Volume 668-669.
Applied Mechanics and Materials, 1662-7482 ; Volume 668-669
1 online resource (1722 p.)
- Machine parts -- Congresses.
Machine design -- Congresses.
Control systems -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Collection of selected, peer reviewed papers from the 3 rd Asian Pacific Conference on Mechanical Components and Control Engineering (MCCE 2014), September 20-21, 2014, Tianjin, China. The 367 papers are grouped as follows: Chapter 1: Materials Science and Processing Technologies, Chapter 2: General Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics and Dynamics, Chapter 3: Mechatronics and Robotics, Chapter 4: Control Technologies, Automation, Design and Simulation of Manufacturing, Chapter 5: Electrical Engineering and Electric Machines, Chapter 6: Power System and Energy Engineering, its Application
- Mechanical Components and Control Engineering III; Preface, Committees and Sponsor; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Materials Science and Processing Technologies; Comparison Research of Aircraft Panels Connected by Friction Stir Welding and Riveting; Controllable Tuning of the Spin-Dependent Transport in the Graphene Sheet; Discrete Element Simulation and Analysis for Max Density Curve Theory of Mineral Aggregate Mixtures; Dispersion Management and Nonlinearity Enhancement in a Hybrid Nanofiber with a High Index, Cross-Slot-Structure Nanocore
Effect of Carbon Nanotubes on Morphology and Property of Natural RubberFirst-Principles Study on Optical Properties of Cd-Doped Single-Walled (8, 0) ZnO Nanotube; Liquid Crystalline PET/60HBA-MWNTs Composite: Synthesis, Characterization, and Properties; Low Temperature Densification of ZnO-Based Ceramic Using Phenolic Resin as Binder; Mechanical Property and Corrosion Resistance of the E309L Buffer Layer in Weld Overlay; Multi Fractal Characteristic of Metal Material Worn Surface with Plant Abrasive
Preparation and Photoluminescence of Red, Green and Blue Fluorescent Dyes Co-Doped Nanoporous Silica by a Sol-Gel MethodResearch on Distribution Regularity of Nano-Sized WC in Cast Steel; Research on Electrical Discharge Grinding of Polycrystalline Cubic Boron Nitride Cutting Tool; Simulation of Fiber Orientation in Dumbbell-Shaped Injection Cavity; Structural Phase Stability and Electronic Properties of Magnesium under High Pressure from First-Principles Calculations; Study of the Mechanical Properties of Ceramics Modified Composite Insulator Materials
Study on the Critical Control of Foam Insulation Materials Produced by Waste TFT-LCD GlassSynthesis of a Cholesterylated Compound Containing Carboxyl Functional with PEG2000 Chain for Hepatic Targeting Liposome Ligand; The Analysis for Crystallization of Sn-Pb Alloys Using Acoustic Emission Testing about Wind Turbine Root Materials; The Original Carbon-Copper Compound as a New Source of Electric Power; Thermal Reaction Kinetics of Fly Ash Cement Paste at the Age of 28 Days; Ellipsometry Analysis of MgxZn1-xO Films on Silicon Substrates
Failure Analysis of Differential Pressure Transmitter Impulse Pipe in High Sulfur Purification DeviceThe Research of the Structure and Performance Based on Quantum Dot Light Emitting Devices; Chapter 2: General Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics and Dynamics; A New Approach for Determining Bolt Load of Eccentric Bolted Joints; A New Numerical Method for Two Phase Flow in Heterogeneous Porous Media; A Novel Tyre Force Distribution Method for Four-Wheel Independent Driving Vehicles; A Prediction Model for Equivalent Parameters of Cylindrical Fixed Joint
A Study on Conjugate Cam Beating-Up Mechanism
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed November 3, 2014).
- Ge, Weimin, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|