Applied energy and power engineering IV : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 4th International Conference on Energy, Energy and Sustainable Development (EESD 2014), October 25-26, 2014, Nanjing, China / edited by Danhong Cheng, Qunjie Xu and Weifeng Yao.
- Pfaffikon, Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications Ltd, 2015.
- Advanced materials research ; Volumes 1070-1072.
Advanced Materials Research, 1662-8985 ; Volumes 1070-1072
1 online resource (2137 p.)
- Energy transfer -- Congresses.
Industries -- Power supply -- Congresses.
Power resources -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Collection of Selected, Peer Reviewed Papers from the 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development (EESD 2014), October 25-26, 2014, Nanjing, China. the 387 Papers are Grouped as Follows: Chapter 1: Development and Utilization of Solar Energy; Chapter 2: Development and Utilization of Biomass Energy; Chapter 3: Development and Utilization of Wind Energy; Chapter 4: Nuclear Energy and other Energy; Chapter 5: Energy-Saving and Energy-Storage Technology; Chapter 6: Energy Chemical Engineering, Energy Materials and Fuel Cell; Chapter 7: Power System and Automati
- Applied Energy and Power Engineering IV; Preface and Conference Organization; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Development and Utilization of Solar Energy; Analysis of Limit Angle Deviation for the Spot of Solar Simulator; Development of Wind-Solar-Diesel-Battery Integrated Seawater Desalination Device; The Solar-GSHP System Applied in the Administrative Regiona of a TYPICAL Port; Comparative Analysis of Inverter Topology for Highly Efficient Single-Phase Photovoltaic Generation System; Design and Research of Integrated PV and Storage Grid-Connected Generation System
Solar Temperature Difference of a Complementary Power Generation Device for Automotive ApplicationsStrategy for Grid-Connection Control of Photovoltaic System; Study on the Heat Transfer Mechanism of Ceramic Solar Collector; Development Status and Measures of China's Photovoltaic Power Industry under the International Background; Optimization of Photovoltaic Array Configurations in Photovoltaic System; Study on Automatic Control Method of Photovoltaic Power Systems; Study on Solar Photovoltaic Tracking System Based on Servo Control
The Effect of Digital Process of Single-Phase Photovoltaic Grid Connected InverterThe Feasibility Study of Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation System in Western Region of China; The Influence of Distributed Photovoltaic Access to Distribution Network on Voltage Profile; Chapter 2: Development and Utilization of Biomass Energy; Thermogravimetric and Pyrolysis Kinetic Analysis of Elmwood; Conversion of Biomass-Derived Glycolide to Ethylene Glycol over Cu; Development of the Straw Based Power Generation in China: A Critical Analysis
Influence of Catalyst on Direct Ethyl Lactate Production from Glucose and EthanolAnalysis and Optimization of Fuel Delivery Advance Angle of Waste Cooking Oil Biodiesel Using MATLAB; Cellulolytic Enzyme Lignin Efficiently Blended with Polycaprolactone: Thermal, Mechanical Properties and Morphological Evaluation; Biodiesel Production from Waste Cooking Oils by Using Immobilized Microorganisms as Whole Cell Catalysts; Effects of Silage Additives on Biogas Production of Hybrid Penisetum; Isolation and Preliminary Identification of Cellulose-Decomposing Microorganisms Form Bamboo Forest
Selective Depolymerization of Sulfuric Acid Pretreated Wheat Stalk under Microwave-IrradiationTorrefaction of Biomass: Effect of Temperature on the Properties of Liquid and Gaseous Products; Biomass Energy - Effective Utilization of Crop Straws; Thermodynamic Analysis of Ethanol-Diesel Oil and Waste Heat Recovery for Diesel Engines; Thermogravimetric Study on the Co-Pyrolysis Characteristics of Bituminous Coal and Wheat Straw; Triglycerides Catalytic Hydroconversion into Bio-Aviation Fuels Based on Temperature by One-Step
Effect of Carbon Sources and Fe3+ on the Growth and Lipid Accumulation of Monoraphidium sp. FXY-10 under Mixotrophic Culture Condition
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed January 14, 2015).
- Cheng, Danhong, editor.
Xu, Qunjie, editor.
Yao, Weifeng, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|