Collected Works of Paul Valery, Volume 14 : Analects / Paul Valéry.
- Standardized Title:
- Works. English. 1956
- Princeton, NJ : Princeton University Press, 
- Bollingen series ; 45.
Princeton legacy library.
Princeton Legacy Library ; 1342
1 online resource (642 pages).
- Childrens subjects:
- Valery, Paul, 1871-1945 -- Translations into English.
- Electronic books.
- Grouped together in this book are several smaller volumes and plaquettes in which Valéry had published selections of his shorter prose writings: aphorisms, moral reflections, poetic observations, flashes of wit or fancy, even jokes-a variety of remarks and impressions, many of them first recorded in his Notebooks.Originally published in 1970.The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Odds and Ends
Bad Thoughts and Not So Bad
- Reprint. Originally published: Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, , in series, Bollingen series ; 45.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 08. Jul 2019)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9781400872091 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|