Libro de Buen Amor / Juan Ruiz.
- Princeton, NJ : Princeton University Press, 
- Princeton legacy library.
Princeton Legacy Library ; 1621
1 online resource (576 p.)
- Middle Ages -- Poetry.
- Electronic books.
- Multiple languages
- This edition is designed to open the enchanting book to all readers of modern Spanish. Raymond Willis has regularized and brought the medieval text as close as possible, without falsification, to modern canons. The text is printed integrally, without annotation. Mr. Willis' English paraphrase, printed on facing pages, is written in syntactical constructions that exactly parallel the Spanish verses, and thus functions as both a glossary and a key to puzzling constructions.Originally published in 1972.The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
TABLE OF HEADINGS
Text. Part 1.
Text. Part 2.
Text. Part 3.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Bibliography: p. [xcii]-xcvi.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 08. Jul 2019)
- Willis, Raymond Smith.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9781400870967 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|