The role of intelligence in ending the War in Bosnia in 1995 / edited by Timothy R. Walton.
- Lanham : Lexington Books,  , ©2014
1 online resource (212 p.)
- Yugoslav War, 1991-1995 -- Military intelligence.
Yugoslav War, 1991-1995 -- Peace.
- Electronic books.
- Based on primary sources, this book examines the 1995 Dayton Peace agreement, which ended the fighting in Bosnia, to show how American decision-making works on a complex issue. It takes a multidisciplinary approach and highlights both the capabilities and limitations of intelligence in the American foreign policy process.
- Foreword: Navigating from war to peace: enduring challenges for presidents and citizens / Jonathan R. Alger
The historical and bureaucratic context of the declassified documents / Timothy R. Walton
Beyond Bosnia: ethnical reasoning in political deliberations about humanitarian intervention / Pia Antolic-Piper, William Hawk, David McGraw, and Mark Piper
New lessons from the War in Bosnia: an analysis using computational methods / Anamaria Berea
Conflict frames and the timing of U.S. intervention in Bosnia / John Hulsey and John A. Scherpereel
Analytic intelligence and bosnia policymaking in the Clinton Administration / Steven L. Burg
Explaining U.S. foreign policy toward Bosnia, 1993-95: national identity, credibility, and the "stalemate machine" / Bernd Kaussler, Jonathan Keller, and Yi Edward Yang
Towards a new social memory of the Bosnian genocide: countering al-Qaeda's radicalization myth with the CIA "Bosnia, intelligence, and the Clinton presidency" archive / Frances Flannery
The impact of intelligence on DOD perceptions of the Bosnian Conflict, 1995 / Jonathan Smith
Fallen off the priority list: was Srebrenica an intelligence failure? / Bob De Graaff and Cees Wiebes
The compromises necessary to get the final deal / Timothy R. Walton.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Walton, Timothy R., 1948- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|