Shirat ha-sirenah = Song of the siren / sereṭ shel Eitan Fuḳs. ; [presented by] Yonatan ʼArokh. = שירת הסירנה [videorecording] = Song of the siren.
- Other Title:
- Song of the siren
- Teaneck, NJ : Ergo Media Inc., 
1 videodisc (91 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Linur, Irit, 1961- -- Film adaptations.
Persian Gulf War, 1991 -- Israel -- Drama.
Single women -- Israel -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Israel -- Drama.
Tel Aviv (Israel) -- Drama.
Linur, Irit, 1961-
Persian Gulf War (1991)
Israel -- Tel Aviv.
- Comedy films.
Motion pictures, Israeli.
- Hebrew with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD-R format.
- "This film focuses in the life of 32 year-old Talila Katz. Talila, preoccupied with her turbulent love life, couldn't care less about the wailing sirens which pierce the Tel Aviv skies nightly during the Gulf War-- that is, until her love life takes a turn for the worse and reality comes rushing in. Suddenly, she is faced with two dangers-- Saddam Hussein's nightly missiles and marriage to an 'unsuitable' suitor."--Container.
- Yaffah Yarḳoni, Dalit Ḳahan, Boʻaz Gur-Lavi, Yaʼir Lapid.
- Music, ʻAdi Kohen ; producer, Yonatan Arokh ; film-script, ʻIrit Linur ; editor, Zohar Sela ; photography, Avi Koren.
- Originally released as a motion picture in Israel in 1994.
Videodisc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Based on Shirat ha-sirenah / Irit Linur.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
- Fox, Eytan, 1964- film director.
Aroch, Jonathan, film producer.
Linur, Irit, 1961- screenwriter.
Yarkoni, Yaffa, actor.
Kahan, Dalit, 1970- actor.
Gur-Lavi, Boʻaz, actor.
Lapid, Yair, actor.
Cohen, Ady, 1965- composer (expression).
Sela, Zohar M., editor of moving image work.
Koren, Avi, cinematographer.
Linur, Irit, 1961-
Ergo Media Inc., publisher.
Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|