Mastery of your anxiety and panic : workbook / David H. Barlow and Michelle G. Craske.
- 4th ed.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 
- Treatments that work.
Treatments That Work
1 online resource (299 p.)
- Panic disorders -- Treatment.
- Electronic books.
- 1. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia 2. Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety 3. Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia 4. Panic Attacks are Not Harmful 5. Establishing your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations 6. Breathing Skills 7. Thinking Skills 8. Facing Agoraphobic Situations 9. Involving Others 10. Facing Physical Symptoms 11. Medications 12. Accomplishments, Maintenance, and Relapse Prevention References. About the Authors. Appendix Answers to Self-Assessment Quizzes.
- Contents; Chapter 1 The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia; Chapter 2 Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety; Chapter 3 Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia; Chapter 4 Panic Attacks Are Not Harmful; Chapter 5 Establishing Your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations; Chapter 6 Breathing Skills; Chapter 7 Thinking Skills; Chapter 8 Facing Agoraphobia Situations; Chapter 9 Involving Others; Chapter 10 Facing Physical Symptoms; Chapter 11 Medications; Chapter 12 Accomplishments, Maintenance, and Relapse Prevention; Appendix: Answers to Self-Assessment Quizzes; References; About the Authors
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Craske, Michelle G., 1959- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|