Twenty-first annual report of the president and directors to the stockholders of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail-Road Company.
- Baltimore. : [publisher not identified], 1847.
121,  pages : maps ; 22 cm
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
Railroads -- Maryland -- Early works to 1850.
Railroads -- Ohio.
Railroads -- West Virginia -- Early works to 1850.
Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company
- Early works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Errata at end.
Report signed p. 23: Louis McLane, president. Statements of operations (p. -61) signed: Benj. H. Latrobe, chief engineer, --acting as general superintendent.
"Appendix. Report & documents submitted by the committee appointed to confer with the authorities of the city of Wheeling, respecting the late law of Virginia, granting the right of way ... through that state ..."--Pages -121.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy bound with: Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company. Tenth annual report of the president and directors to the stockholders of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road Company. Baltimore : Printed by Jas. Lucas and E.K. Deaver, 1836. [Item 10 of 11]
- Penn Chronology:
- McLane, Louis, 1786-1857.
Latrobe, Benj. H. (Benjamin Henry), 1807-1878.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|